Tabular Level Indicator
Price And Quantity
- 2850 INR
- 500-1000 Grams (g)
- Tabular Level Indicator
- For Industrial Use
- Stainless Steel
Tabular Level Indicator:
- Tubular Level gauge for visual liquid level observation is very common in process industry. It is a simple and reliable device for direct reading in atmospheric or pressurized tank applications. It is mounted parallel, along the side of tank. As the process level fluctuates, the level in the transparent glass tube changes accordingly and gives local liquid indication.
- Technical Details : New Bolted Gland with packing ensures positive leak tightnes for full vacuum as well as 10kg/cmÂ² pressure service Sturdy Protection : Glass tube is protected by box section made out of two M.S.channels Beam strength of the guard is so good that even if a man stands on the indicator supported at two ends, the tube remains intact.
- 75% less in weight compared to Reflex and Transparent liquid level
- Extraordinary strength but less bulky
- 16 /19 / 25 mm O.D Borosilicate glass gives excellent visibility.
- Surface tension effects are eliminated.
- Full vacuum: 10kg/cmÂ² compressed Air.
- Measuring Range: 0-4000 MM
- Model No.: SF/TLI/409
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 50 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Gala No-46, Ganesh Nagar No 1, Cama Industria Estate, Walbhat Road, Goregaon East, Nr. Anupam Grain Store, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India