Sunflow top mounted displacer operated level switch SF/ DLS is very useful and reliable for controlling the liquid level in under ground and overhead tanks
|Level Measurement Type||Multi-point Level, Point Level|
|Mounting Options||Top Mount|
|Media Type||Liquid, WATER/SOLVENTS|
|Switching Voltage||24 V DC OR 230 V AC|
|Mounting Option||Top Mount|
- Operation is based on a buoyancy principle where by a spring is loaded with weighted displacers which are heavier than the liquid under control. These displacers are suspended by spring with a suspension rope. Immersion of the displacer in the liquid results in a buoyancy force change, which changes the effective weight of displacers this causes the spring to retract slightly. As a result of retraction of spring, the attraction sleeve attached to spring move upwards into magnetic field of external magnet to trigger the switching action and vice-versa.
- Large Sumps & Fuel Tanks, Boiler Feed Water, Waste Water & Sewage, Interface Liquids, Petrochemical, Generator Sealing Liquid etc.
- Wetted part SS304, SS316
- Process Connection Flanged / Screwed
- Enclosure Weather proof / Flame proof
- Switch Micro Switch, rating @5 Amps , 230VAC
- Contact NO/NC (Potential Free)
- No. of Switching 1, 2 or 3 Switching
- Temperature 150C max.
- Pressure 20 kg/cm max.
Gala No-46, Ganesh Nagar No 1, Cama Industria Estate, Walbhat Road, Goregaon East, Nr. Anupam Grain Store, Goregaon East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400063, India