Capacitance Level Transmitter
Price And Quantity
- 4500 INR
- 500-1000 Grams (g)
- Capacitance Level Transmitter
- For Industrial Use
- Stainless Steel
Sunflow capacitance level transmitter is a compact, low cost, loop power level transmitter with 4-20 Ma analogue out-put designed to measure the level of various liquids, and solid in tanks or storage vessels. Measuring range is 0.2 to 3 m for rod probe version. The probe forms an electrical capacitor with the surrounding metal contained wall, or with auxiliary reference probe. With the vessel empty, an initial capacitance exists between the electrode and the metal wall or the auxiliary reference probe. When the probe become covered with material to be measured the capacitances will increase and the change will be measured and covered into an analogue (4-20 ma) output signal proportional to the change. Rod or flexible cable can be used for various conductive or nonconductive liquids.
- Probe length /measuring range: 0.25 to 3 meters (rigid/rod) 1 to 20 meters(flexible/rope)
- Probe material: stainless steel rod /rope (insulated partly or fully with PTFE )
- Medium temp: -20 deg c to 100 dec c special version up to 200 deg c
- Electronics: -25oc to +65o c
- Output: 4-20 m a dc ( 2 wire loop power)
- Supply voltage: 12-30 v dc
- Mounting connection: 1/2" standard for rod probe, others as per request and application.
- Conductive material: water based solutions. Acids, bases etc only insulated probe are suggested.
- Non-conductive material: mostly petrochemical and solvents insulated or noninsulated probes can be used.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cheque
- 50 Per Week
- 2-3 Days
- Australia, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Central America, Africa, South America, Asia
- All India